Our flagship 12 week programme is designed to take you through both entry level and level two ski instructor certification. We place heavy emphasis practical on snow training and with over 225 hours of on snow training, workshops, lectures and feedback sessions, you will understand why, to date, we have a 100% pass rate on this course. We fully intend to match that success again in the 2016 season. Full dates and prices.
Courses will run from Sunday 3rd January 2016 until Saturday 26th March 2016.
BASIC COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Initial 15 hour training course, (Week 1),
- Goal Setting and Action Planning Session, (Week 1),
- Eight hours on-hill ski instruction per week, (Weeks 2 to 12, excl. mid course consolidation period),
- Five weeks of structured class shadowing, 15 hours per week,
- Video sessions,
- Regular “off-snow” analysis and feedback forums,
- Indoor teaching and pedagogy clinics,
- Two 2-hour race clinics, (Weeks 3 and 6),
- A mid course consolidation period,
- Hand picked ISIA level and race coach qualified training instructor,
- Maximum on snow ratio of 6 students to 1 training instructor,
- Advice and assistance on which system and what exams to consider (Exams take place between mid March and mid April dependent on location and system followed),
- Two ski service and equipment preparation clinics (weeks 1 and 4),
- Entry-Level Instructor Examination Fees,
- Full Season, All Area, Lift Pass .
Giving you the flexibility to select what best suits your individual needs and circumstances, we have purposefully reduced the Basic Course Fee and excluded the items listed below. This will allow you to get the very best local deals and rates available. We will make recommendations, for all options available, to you when discussing your requirements.
- Travel to and from the resort,
- Accommodation, Board and Lodging etc,
- Second Level Instructor Examination Fees.
- Registration and Membership fees of chosen ski instructor association.
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE ON 3RD JANUARY 2016 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PLACE ON THIS COURSE. ADDITIONALLY, CANDIDATES UNDER 23 YEARS MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A CYBER INTERVIEW PROCESS (typically via Skype or FaceTime) BEFORE THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR A PLACE ON THIS COURSE.
There is a full range of accommodation options available from 5 star, ski to the door, spa hotel options to independent self-catering apartment accommodation. Speak to us and we will help you source the best option to suit your individual needs and budget.
The following, optional extras, are not included in the original course price, however, can easily be organised and included within the programme for the additional costs shown. They provide an excellent opportunity to supplement your seasons experience.
- Language conversation classes,
- Personal medical insurance,
- Ski equipment,
- Winter First Aid course,
- Cross-country skiing,
- Ski Touring,
- Igloo building adventure,
- Snowmobile rides,
- Ice Karting,
- Second Level Examination.
Why not explore more of our site?
Pro Ski Training, Cullenagh, Portlaoise, Co Laois, Ireland
© Pro Ski Training Copyright 2008 – 2015